Old 07-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

You ask a lot of good questions.

Thank you, appreciate it a lot!

Quote:
I have met my twin soul, two soul sisters, and two soul brothers so far in this life expression. Each of those five relationships are very different. Essentially my role in them and the energy exchanges are different.

This is interesting... I can identify. Would love to hear examples, if you'd be willing to share.

Quote:

On a physical level, I still keep in contact with my two soul sisters. The other three relationships are not as direct. So with one exception, this is not a group effort at all. It is much more in the nature of supporting each other.

What was the exception?

I also identify with the supporting eachother, which can truly be important enough, and a learning experience of dimensions...! At least the momentary meetings I've had, and the one I'm currently developing is really mind boggling (?) what doors can be opened, just by being in contact/sharing.

Quote:
In my case for the most part, those who work spiritially with me, find me by responding to the various posting I make on discussion groups like this. They resonate with my energy and I with them.

Lovely, happy to hear.

Quote:
My best friend and I have areas of common interest. Those being telepathy and influencing societies business culture. She is a 29 yo psychic and I am a 74 yo medium. Not surprisingly we do similar kinds of spiritual work quite differently than the other. Once again the group effort falls into the category of mutual support more than common project work which we do very little of together. This model also applies to all those I work with in energetic ways.

I find this image so inspiring The 29 yo and the 74 yo each in their talents, mutually supportive. I love it, I really do! Thank you so much for sharing.

Quote:
There is no personal relationship I have ever had which is similar to any other relationship. We are all extreemly unique divine expressions working our personal life plan to the best of our abilities. I support the projects of interest for my friends and they do likewise with me. I have always been in the service of the divine feminine. I am mostly involved with healers, psychics, other mediums, and very energetically sensitive people.

I hope that you will find these insights useful.

John

I do, I really do, John. Thank you again, for hearing me and responding.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3