View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthV
So, i just tried a guided meditation to the higher realm and the images that came to me on a fully white background was a gazzelle and a figure, not sure if an angel because i can't seem to recall if had wings or not, with shoulder height curly blonde hair, dressed on a fully white robe holding a staff his size on the left hand with an yellow crystal at the top of the staff. the name that came to me was mickael, but i think mikael is represented with a flaming sword and not blonde hair right?

Can anyone take any interpretation on it? thank you

When working with spirit/angels one must go with the things that feel right to them. If another says one thing, and that doesn't feel right to you, then go with what is right to you. There are many pictures that depict Michael as being a blond. Angels/Guides are going to appear in a form that is proper for you. Something that is comfortable to you. Angels do not always appear with wings. They usually do that so someone recognizes what they are, as that is the common way we associate angels, with wings.

None of us can tell you if that was Michael or not. Only you can really know that. What Michael looks like to someone, may not be the same to another.

That said, I was getting Uriel when I was reading this, but that does not mean it's not Michael.