View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I hear, see, feel, smell and once in a while taste what the dead are communicating with me.

I find what you do interesting, as far as I know, I haven't met anyone who works that way.

I hear, see, feel & smell in my communication & I have always seen, I'll keep it simple, ghosts!
It was seeing the things that I did from a very young age onwards that eventually lead me to find answers in mediumship when it all got too much.
I'm not a usual type of medium, in fact many mediums I know quite well, have given readings to, frown when they ask about my beliefs.
To me, someone who loves science & has no religious belief, it's about an awareness to a consciousness some can tune into & some can't.
And now I've said that I have to wonder if you're frowning too?
Let's just say that my belief is of course just what I believe, but it doesn't stop me getting good connections & helping people.
I do know that much of the frowning is me not having a religious belief, it's as if they wonder how I do what I do with the results I get without help of some kind.

Anyhow less about me. Can I ask for a brief run down of how things work for you, I'd really like to know how a communication starts & what else happens.
I hope you don't mind me asking & of course I respect your decision if you decide it's not something you wish to discuss.