View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenovalentPrincess333
What is astral projection and what exactly occurs during astral projection? What happens to our spiritual body that results in astral projection? What could cause someone to astral project without meaning to?

I have only ever done it twice that I can remember and they were both by accident. I wish to understand it more and would like to do it again but I don't know where to start.

Thank you.
We are simply energy with different levels of consciousness. Our journey has different sheaths with which we can operate at each level of consciousness. On this plane we operate in a physical body. The next plane up is the astral and we have an astral body for that plane. Sometimes, people can slip up to that level, the consciousness moves from this physical body to the astral one. When that happens we experience the astral plane or sometimes we also experience this plane whilst in the astral body.
There are methods to train to leave the body by this form of projection, but, its best once you have done it a couple of times to leave it alone and focus on working on yourself spiritually whilst here, that is after all why you are here. There will be plenty of time to see what the astral has to offer when you pass over from this life.