View Single Post
Old 19-03-2018, 07:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

Navigator of airships, Moon voyage
, Ace of Leviathans

I feel that you want to leave, as you feel ready for it and this is your heart's desire. If you were to leave, this will give you a release of heart and mind for doing something you really want to do.
There does show unfinished business with your energy though, so for now you should stay put for a while. There is a lot of development , ideas that will come to you anyways even if you were to put this on hold right now. The inspiration won't leave you , and at a more opportune time success is guaranteed , there are better ways there for you. There will be continuation but greater depth at a later time. You are ready right now, but this will be a little premature at this time.
There is also some showing on managing time, if this isn't a problem now, maybe this will come up later. Know that your creative potentials will exceed time itself. The potential of something might not be bound by time, and goals can be better reached at later time too.
So the advise is temporarily put this on hold, and eventually bit by bit you will be able to break free and finally take the leap you want to.

I hope this helps for now, let me know ~

smiles,
angelic
Thanks ever so much! It does help a lot indeed. Time management is something i need to work on. And there may be the energy thing as well. Thanks again and best wishes!