View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; You my friend are beyond all help - you are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS - every word you speak contradicts every other word you speak and it ALSO contradicts just about all known spiritual wisdom from the worl over.. You are a complete fraud, charlatan game player - and yet again I am about to show you that truth undeniably..

Angels Don't stay in this "Christianity heaven" you say - and you got that "truth" from your own wisdom ad all these spiritual beings that come to you and you "teach" them and are superior to ALL of them, repeatedly claim that....lol....and yet EVERYTHING YOU POST is ENTIRELY FALSE - proof RIGHT HERE in your bible - idiot indeed.. Revelations 5 :

Quote:
11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousands times ten thousands. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

lol Whos an idiot Jeremy..??.. EXPLAIN THAT ABOVE..??...If as YOU say there are NO angels there, then who are THIS LOT..??....10000s x 10000s - can you COUNT Jeremy..???

That makes 100000000 - that's ONE HUNDRED MILLION ANGELS Jeremy - at least that much as its MULTIPLES ten thousandS times ten thusandS in the plural - lol....

So explain to us Jeremy All Mighty - if there are NO angels in this heaven as YOUR TRUTH DICTATES - then EXPLAIN THAT BIBLE PASSAGE fool if you can..??...

Ive told you time and time again - you don't even know the basics - like literally you comprehend nothing of real spiritual truth at all and just make up your fantasy as you go along.. Quit trying to make your self out to be this Almighty God as you are just coming across now as complete fool with every post you make... I cannot abide religious DECEPTION and you are the worse offendeor by far..

Im not letting you off the hook - EXPLAIN this BIBLE statement that proves you a charlatan..??..