View Single Post
Old 20-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Lapis

Angry Eeeeeeerrrrrrrr

OceanWaves19161,

Many, many, people have and are currently feeling lots of rage and anger and I believe there's a few reasons as to why. I won't bore you with some of them here but just say that this is a normal response to higher energies hitting you and your (and mine and other peoples) lower '****' or 'junk' or 'stuff'. In other words, all of the lower energies (in the form of emotions, thoughts, beliefs, wounds, fears, hates etc.) that are still IN each of us - in our lower chakras usually - are currently being activated and slowly transmuted or 'cleaned' or 'cleared' due to these higher energies.

Higher faster vibrating energy coming into contact with lower slower denser energies usually gets unpleasant both emotionally/mentally/physically as the lower 'stuff' MUST be transmuted to continue moving forward and housing more and more higher vibrating energies. It must.

One of the primary things we feel when this starts is sudden and severe anger and/or rage. One of the things I've discovered when this is kicking the poo outta me and my ego is to just dive in and get it over with. It's going to happen anyway so just feel the anger or rage, think about all the whys of it, give yourself a huge internal hug, and then.......let it all go so you can finally get free! Get Crystal Clear so the finer energies can flow all the way through you without bumping into anything lower.

"To heal you've got to feel and deal."

Last edited by Lapis : 20-01-2007 at 11:34 PM.