View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Hey there David.

What do you think about guides and channellings when people are connected in this way to source their information and awareness of themselves and others? I am curious more about someone who gives a reading for a person seeking the reading and another person comes up through that reading, or connection and it for tells a future life and cerain aspects of that future.. How valid is that reading, if the said reader is in fact still functioning from their shadow or not yet coming from wholeness? Can a reader shelve their own issues and separation/shadow to give readings that are valid and they themselves are not in the way of that incoming information. I have known some readers who have been quite accurate in readings and future information that has transpired and through my own awareness of them, notice they are still in process of their own shadow... Is that pure luck?
Though I think all 'channelings' and (so) 'readings' cannot help but be 'colored' by the 'spirit' (lens?) of the channeling/medium, I too have heard/known of 'accurate' readings, the 'accuracy' of which I presume to be a consequence of the dispassionateness ('passion' is what gives rise to 'bias') of the channeler/medium in relation to whatever it was the channeler/medium/propher was talking about. Examples of distorting 'bias' abound (also) abound however.

My main point against going to and 'believing' what channelers/mediums/prophesying prophets say about 'the future' (yours or others) is that such 'input' into one's pysche, if and as it is assumed to be a pre-ordained fact, then operates to change how one plays 'the game' (from how one would have played it if one thought in terms of all 'possibilities' (including alternative 'god' or 'bad' oustomes) really being possible - IOW, if one really played 'the game', uncertainties included, for all one was 'worth' in one's moment-to-moment here-and-now.

I am reminded on 'fundamentalist' Christians and Muslims smugly expecting that they will go to heaven/paradise because that (outcome) was 'prophesied' for all 'believers' and/or 'followers' of Jesus and Muhammad's 'words'!