Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
"I have reservations about twin flaming and believe it can only be possible if both parties believe the same thing or one is able to persuade the other to believe the same thing.
One thing I question is this insistence on eye-contact. Why, I wonder? The entire face registers emotion but I suppose the eyes tell a lot. Emotional expressions tend to mirror if spontaneous; but they can be controlled once the communication has settled in the conscious mind, so I suppose the 'locked' gaze is the feature difficult to control. So it's regarded as an indicator of...of what? That the person is being truthful? However, don't the dynamics of a gaze and other gestures come into it?"

If I may...

To my own mind, it isn't a matter of 'believing' on both of the behalves of the twin flames - especially in cases like Kendaru's where he's not met his twin (yet) in the physical sense. His twin's soul self could be interacting with him without her physical self consciously knowing about it (this is actually a common phenomenon and it doesn't just happen with twins, but with other types of connections as well). Alternatively, she could also be aware of it on the physical level. To what extent, who can say? Any awareness she may have of it is dependent upon several factors. These interludes with one's twin are orchestrated by the same Higher Self which they both share as one soul in two separate physical bodies.

About the eye contact...It's not about recognizing whether or not the twin/other person is being truthful. It's about seeing a highly significant aspect of one's truth being reflected back to them in the eyes of their 'other half' (in the literal sense). That joint truth is an ancient one and a paradox in that it is primal/earthly, yet spiritual/cosmic. There is beyond just 'a spark' - there is a recognition of one's core being, soul light, and infinity as a whole. Twins are of the same spiritual DNA; they're of the same 'star-stuff' so-to-speak.

When I looked into my own twin's eyes, I just knew. 'Knew what?' one might ask. Well...I knew, saw, and felt - all of the (immediate) above.