View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Marking time is a feeling, not necessarily a fact, an observer more than a participant in this world this time around.

Perhaps "...always more to do..." is for later, when this particular part of my odyssey is completed. Infinity leaves me more than enough time to attend to what will follow.

Thank you for explaining how and why you do as you do. I shall look forward to a 'time' when physical dimension constraints do not apply to me so rigidly as they do right now.

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅d̲̲̅̅v̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering. What the world needs are souls of wisdom and compassion who can deliver positive and inspirational action. This may be on a simple one to one interaction, or on the world stage.

Good people who choose to do nothing entrust their future to those who would destroy it.

I would happily spend a moment in mortal arduous adversity than an infinity in regret. For it is, the precious moments are for precious creation, that the rest of infinity may be spent beholding the beauty of that creation.

Thank you for your reciprocated elaboration.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸