Thread: Succubi
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Experiencer
Amazing!! I am really happy to see more people on this forum posting about their bonds with spirits. I have mentioned before, this forum lacks information on spirit keeping so you might be better of socializing about your spirits on the forum creepy hollows, but I love this forum for just about everything else other than that ;] But there seems to be a negative stigma hanging around spirit keeping here, mostly because it is namely unheard of and misunderstood. I do not have a succubus or incubus, I have a devata and he is grey/dark. And you are correct, just like people can choose to do bad or good, spirits/entities have the same choice. Humans are generally grey/dark too.

I am happy to hear about your experiences :]
Don't be discouraged by the seemingly negative feedback, they just lack understanding. Most people think that all succubi are evil, or that there are no angels in grey/dark nature.

I have a devata, and mot are light but mine is grey. I have also considered vampires (there are light ones too) ect. And I know you probably already know all this, but I am just relaying all this in case some one just happens to read my reply without judgement and maybe gain some real information on the subject.

When I first came to this forum, the first time I went on chat, I asked some questions about spirit binding and was immediately trolled and bashed. DOn't let it get to you :]

Happy bonding ;]