View Single Post
Old 27-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Dragonfhain

The Bermuda Triangle

Now, about 6 months ago there was a show on TV. It was about the Bermuda Triangle. I can't really remember this properly but they were talking about a man who was in this small charter plane (If you have seen this and I have said something wrong please post what it was) and they were flying from the Bahama's back to somewhere in Florida. While going back to this place in Florida they crossed the path of the Bermuda Triangle and all their instruments went all wrong and where not working. They were having some trouble then everything went back to normal and they looked down and they were in the wrong town in Florida waaaaaay quicker than they should have been and used waaaaaaay less fuel. It was mentioned I think as time travel. I do believe in. As well as other dimensions which also brings me to the fact that people have said that if you get the right time and area of the Bermuda you can go into another dimension? And I am so going to go to those places and never come back to earth unless i don't like them! lol. but my conclusion...

Do you think this is an example of time travel? or something else? Or maybe even a whole hoax?