View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Pathfinder
I'm glad other people are recognizing that we have some serious issues to confront beyond the whole "what are we?" questions.

Chances are that people are more focused on making money and providing a living for themselves, rather than caring for the planet and their surroundings. My generation knows about all of these issues but we've been tagged with the "broke college student" situation of debts and starting at the bottom of a long way up in terms of making a living for ourselves, plus the decade or two of indoctrination as to how to think, we're at an incredible disadvantage to fund the projects we see would help the most, especially compared to the bigger companies that care more about profit than liberation and have a much larger say over the trends.

And that attachment to money is what's breaking us. Competition over cooperation leads to separation instead of unionizing. Deception through altered perceptions over honest communication. And a money system that gradually sucks away our abilities over time, this is the root of what I believe is the problem. Because it's all fun to liberate lives, but if you can't pay those bills...