View Single Post
Old 17-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colhad75
Spirit Guide Sparrow, I can't quite find the words to describe the information you provide here in this thread. It certainly has me thinking and I believe it's very exciting hearing you speak of the spirit world.

I am yet to find my purpose for being here to be honest but I know from reading what you say, I chose to come here and experience life as a human. I have become more aware of my spirit and soul in the past 2-3 months ever since I read about NDEs and reading your thread.

I have a question. You make mention of the fact there are many dimesnions of existence with different types of species/souls. Are there similar physical realms like Earth for similar physical beings like humans?
Dearest Colhad75,

There is indeed a vast complex continuum of dimensions and realities akin to what you experience on Earth, where reality is perceived solid and tangible by its inhabitants. The race of humans on Earth are a long descendant of a much, much older chain of species within this current universe and originating from a completely different universe altogether. The genetic model of the human, as well as the actual physical properties of this current physical universe are a duplicated blueprint from another universe from a much earlier time period, as you would understand time to be. With this knowledge I empower you to comprehend your true origins and the potentials of your inseparable bond to a great many other species you have yet to encounter in your evolution. You are not alone in what you experience, for there have been many like you, and will continue to be for a very, very long time.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸