Thread: Reincarnation
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:46 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie
Now why would the souls of the bothers/sisters have chosen to return to earth for knowledge - only to lose their lives and return to the spiritual world before even being born ?

Hiya Richie,

It's my view, that sometimes souls come back to this realm to serve, and to learn something, and to teach us something in the process. My theory is that souls already know what they can gain from all the experiences of the lives they choose (even the shortest lived ones), and choose according to the benefits it will serve to become full (keep in mind it's only a theory).

Because this experience is unique to you, and also, unique for each of your parents, and each of the departed siblings, there are aspects of life that each of your spirits will experience individually.

For example, the siblings purpose in life might have been to learn the power of "letting go" by letting go of 'life' which is something that some would consider painful & difficult to do. By doing this, it would have affected the parents. The mother who went through the pains of childbirth & losing children that only she could experience. The father would've experiences it in different ways. And of course, the serviving siblings & extended families, all of which are sharing the experience but in different ways.

Though your lives are intertwined, the experiences you each have is different and the reactions or handling of it will vary, it isn't a random act of God. I feel that all of this is meant to be, each and every moment that was, that is, and that is yet to come will be.

Last edited by angelicious : 05-04-2007 at 12:38 PM.