View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Shivani Devi, thanks for posting, as always. This hit the nail on the head.
George Orwell springs to mind.

What’s happening now is a shame and a sham,...so full of lies and half-truths my head spins. :(

However, I do see there are plenty of young folk who get it, thus my hope for a better future.
You are very welcome.

I don't know how much of my tongue is going to be placed in my cheek for this post..

It is said, by a few that we all actually died in either 2012 or 2015 (they can't make up their minds) and our collective consciousness was moved to a parallel dimension....they say that CERN did it.

Now, I have to say that this is quite far fetched...but it does go to explain why there are so many glitches in the matrix now on a regular basis and why food tastes different, why stars have changed their position in the sky over the past few years, why we are having so much wild weather...there is something going on that I can't seem to put my finger on... reminding me of an old FGFC820 song...I must be getting old...maybe this is a sign that is happening...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vm65bzQKa5A

......and whatever DID happen to my love of cybergoth and steampunk? It must have been a phase.