View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 07:34 AM
Experiencer

Did I meet a TF/SM after my husband died?

Sadly my husband and my uncle's girlfriend passed away toward to end of 2019... R.I.P.

My husband had the complete opposite personality as me... I'm shy and introverted while he was extroverted. He caused a lot of stress for me but I loved him. They both died of prolonged illnesses.

Anyway, his girlfriend's son ended up moving in with my uncle and because I couldn't afford living at my old place anymore I got a new place near my uncle.

Anyway before I even moved, the son messaged me and said he was sorry for my loss and he understood because his mom just died... But soon our chats started lasting for hours.

Then I met him irl once I moved... And we can't get enough of being around each other to the point I am staying at their place more than my new apartment... And it's him that gets real upset when I go home... Even my uncle commented we have the same exact personality... He's the guy version of me... And he even told me he would date me but he's afraid of what my uncle would say and also a couple other girls are interested in him and he don't know...

I mean what is going on here??? Enlighten me please.