View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Master
Paranormal Obsession

Can someone in a haunted home become consumed with the paranormal activities to the detriment of non-paranormal life? I've been in this situation many times in the past so I recognize what can become neglected in the process.

I am concerned about someone close to me that is neglecting things around her, including her teens. There is considerable amounts of paranormal activity in the home of both a positive and negative nature. In fact, they experience such events almost daily.

When I speak to her I want to hear about how she is feeling, how her teens are doing, and what's new, etc. I am fascinated and have personal experience with the paranormal so she trusts talking to me about what happens at the home. But every conversation is only about such events, seldom about life. But I suppose this is a big part of her life.

Mediums have offered to come to the house to cleanse and attempt to get ride of spirits that reside there. This is not wanted, however, because there is fascination to the point, I feel, has become a substitute for dealing with all the bad some people deal with in life.

Like, I said. I have walked in these shoes before.

Does anyone experience this him/herself?

When is it healthy and when is it unhealthy?