Thread: Hearing Voices
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Waking up to the collective consiousness

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. In 1999 I started to hear voices too and it terrified me. I would listen to loud music to drown out the voices, I would often cry and thought I was going crazy and that I was possibly schizophrenic. The voices I would hear were not always nice and it frightened me.

I got so angry at myself for being afraid of my own mind, so I asked the universe to help me understand my mind, help me overcome the fear of my mind. One day I was attending a Buddhist lecture and the Tibetan Master Teacher said when one starts to meditate they begin to realize that their thoughts are like wild untamed animals, they must be controlled and transformed into your friends. In that moment, I realized I wanted to turn my mind ( the voices), into my friends.

What I have learned is that our thoughts are not our own, our thoughts exist in the collective consciousness of all thought. There are many levels to the collective consciousness, the lower levels, which are not very nice, and the higher levels, kind, gently guiding. What Compendium mentioned is exactly right, you can replace the negative thought with a positive one and it will raise your conscious awareness, which will then help you transcend the negative thoughts/voices, to the positive thoughts/voices.

Waking up to the collective consciousness can be pretty scary because there are literally thousands of thoughts from everyone who ever existed in this collective, the key to transforming the negative thoughts into positive thoughts is practice like Compendium is doing with her daughter.

It took a lot of practice but I have made friends with my mind. You can too. The more you practice positive thinking, the more you will raise your frequency.

One of my favorite mantras that always helps me when I have negative thoughts or fear is: Peace, love and harmony you are my breath. Kindness, compassion and understanding your are my strength. This little mantra always helps to center me.