View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Knower
Past Life Makes Me Sad

One night a few years ago one of my past lives emerged through a dream. You can not believe me or call it a dream and I'd understand, I felt the same way at first. Anyway here it goes.

I came across the ocean to the Americas as one of the earliest non-native settlers to colonize. I don't know 100% where, considering not all details were revealed.

Anyway I settled down with a woman who was from the location. It was actually love...but after a while the rest of my "people" came and killed pretty much the entire village, took their things, did horrible things and so forth.

I couldn't do anything but let it happen, anyway the end of my "dream" is me holding my "wife" as she passes and I tell her Ill find her again in the next life and make things okay.

Anyway...I forgot about it for a while until I met this girl. I can honestly say she's the only person but myself I can even feel anything for besides myself. I immediately thought of my past life dream and thought it was/is her.

Unfortunately, it's nothing more than a friendship and I respect that...but it often makes me feel really sad. I cant even imagine being with a different person, I always feel sad and lonely....even if people are around...

Moral: Careful what you do in this life, it may haunt younin the next.