View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for responding SaturninePluto, yes I do go in blind because I don't want any influence to begin with, otherwise doubt just creeps in.

The one thing that I've established over time is that 9 times out of 10 its not just any spirit (at least not anymore), occasionally someone outside of the intended person comes through or related to them but rarely just a random spirit, I've tried working with my guides on that.

I've just really delved into medium readings fairly recently and am still learning and practicing (which I need to practice more, I've been busy with life stuff lately) but I used to do energy readings similar to your auric readings, just minus the aura lol I am by Far no where near as experienced as some on here or that I've met but try not to compare because things work differently for everyone and at a different pace.

It wouldn't bother me at all to find it was from the akashic records but you know how curiousity can drive you crazy, it bothers me more Not knowing, someone I spoke with not long ago mentioned it and since then its like that song stuck in your head and I question it every time.

I've read some of your posts from previously and you always seem to give insightful information so I respect that about you, I think you underestimate your gift for being able to connect with people in general as well. To pick up on others fears and potential. I hope that we could all develop and contribute in a big way in the end.

Thank you and if you want to elaborate on how you interpret? I'm curious because I have certain symbols that I get but theyre not many, whats an example for you?

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.