View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Master
Lightbulb Good Reptillians?

If anyone has been reading my YourSpace, they will have seen a lot of recent posts about my Reptillian heritage.

But there is so much I do not know. Almost every website that has info on galactic races just portrays Reptillians as cruel, unemotional, manipulative hardasses that do a ton of genetic engineering on other beings.

But I have obvious proof that they can't all be like that--otherwise I would be a very different person than what I am. Am I an anomaly? A small group that is against genetic engineering in general? Am I a late addition that was born with more of an emotional body? A result of some kind of evolution? I asked my guardian angel if I participated in genetic engineering, he said no.

If there are knowledgeable people who can tell me more of the Reptillian race's history and culture with a more balanced approach, I would love to hear it.

From what I know, Reps are master manifestors, and are polyamorous--but that is about it.