View Single Post
Old 26-08-2018, 07:15 AM
Ankhesenamun

Bornonthecusp - that's very true, indeed it feels as if the universe has something to say.

But why doesn't the universe tell us what the message is? I never found out what was meant by me seeing these people again. The woman on the train had absolutely no connection to any situation I am encountering in life. The Jewish guy was rather creepy (because he was so old) but the only connection I can make is maybe the fact that part of my family were Jewish and I have actually tried to follow Judaism many years ago - only to abandon it completely because I didn't find anything spiritual in it. This was however not before I was being abandoned by the Jewish community. All this is something I am still struggling with. Sometimes I wonder where I belong - to any/all of the nations my very mixed family was made up of, or nowhere?

This old guy however didn't make any difference. I wonder why he came along twice. I'm just glad this happened in another country and a long time ago, so there is no chance of him crossing my path again.