View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Lucky,

I have read about your pendulum in another post. I appreciate your sharing your pendulum home made experience. I believe that arrow head does have a lot of energy of its own. Someone put one in my hand, and it scared me because it felt its energy. I was not used to stuff like that at that time. I did not know I could read objects until that guy put those objects in my hand. That freak me out as a first timer!

I turned many things into a pendulum for a moment because I am being playful and entertaining my friends as I teach them what pendulums can do. People like seeing the movements and how fast I can do that.

SaturninePluto

You sound like a true scientist. I enjoy reading about your experiences and adventures. I cannot imagine anything bad happening with a pendulum unless it moves in a way that it beats you. I cannot imagine it doing that. Okay, it did freaked me out the first time I hold one and saw it moved! I never seen anything like that and scared me. I ran to my neighbor's house who told me how to do it.

Now, it is fun to me to see it move like that when I ask questions. It does not matter if you verbalize your questions or requests or think them. If you think water, it will find water. It can read your thoughts!

Chrysalis

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and stories. That was interesting to learn about how your brother does dowsing. He does it the old fashion way how it was originally done. Wow! That is impressive. I was thinking divining rods until I learned your brother is pretty advance! Wowsie! I also enjoy reading your supportive posts to SaturninePluto!