View Single Post
Old 18-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Ascender
Book1 Baby shower party

I'm looking for some insight about this dream. Theres some good symbols in the dream :)

So my partner was at a baby shower, and I decided to surprise her and show up unexpectedly. So I show up and I see her, and she kinda looks at me like "omg is that her?" So she is not sure it's me, recognizes something but isnt sure. So she sits down at a table and I try to sit right next to her, she says no to sit across from her . So I did, and next thing she is socializing with people at the party and so am i, her mom finds out I'm there and makes everyone throw their baby shower gifts away, so all the people are walking out of the house in a line to throw their gifts away. I meet her at the front door and hug her and ask her what's going on. Something also about the clothes i was wearing. I was wearing a camouflage shirt and hat, but when i started walking up the dirt road to get to the baby shower, i took the camouflage hat off.