View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

I just can not believe that you could make such a horrible accusation, about "AB" as you did, and openly for myself and others to read....very unloving and most definitely very un god like.

And then when I asked you politely the first time to explain your comments, " you then question me"

So I politely gave you an answer, and then you reply with a statement that, YOU DECLINE to explain yourself once more, and then you say that you do not want to get into a debate with me..
."A DEBATE...WHATIS THAT ABOUT ?

And then you follow it up with another biblical spiel, AND, Toss sky into it, as a part of your side stepping explanations.

__________________________________________________ __________

Nell-please no judgement from you-believe that I did call out ab because he posts in a "Christian forum"

I have no desire to explain my comments-your reaction to being told no is quite interesting-I have no issues with you and simply wanted to remain that way-

you attempt to guilt and shame me and I will not take that on-

I answered sjys question directly-I didn't side step you I told you no I do ot wish to debate with you

what do you honestly expect-you come on a Christian forum and want people to believe your views? when someone doesn't or objects to what another poster is saying and tries to pass them off as a Christian-what do you hgonestly expect?

why is it okay for someone else to post their stuff as if they are a Christian when they are not?

grow up and get over it-

im out of the conversation-this is a Christian forum-what do you honestly expect-that non Christian beliefs are going to go unchallenged?

ab orig is a big boy-he doesn't need you to jump in and defend when he is called out-so thank you ive said all im gonna say on this conversation-take care and be well