View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
ONCE AGAIN JERRY, YOU HAVE IT ALL BACKWARDS.
White P was rude enough to assume somthing of AB, AND TO DECLARE HIS/HER assumption for the world to read on a social media platform...WHITE P HAS NO CLUE AS TO AB's REALITY AND TRUTH.

And Unloving Assumptions are a Very un loving and un god like, way of self being...and so, seeing as WP did make an unloving statement for all to read, I then decided to politely quiz WP about the foundations of the truth of the statement...AND WP DECLINED...AND I REALLY DO NOT MIND AT ALL.

And sure Jerry WP can answer any way he/she decides to answer....BUT I was as usual polite and forthcoming without making assumptions..AND THAT IS A LOVING, AND A GOD LIKE WAY TO BE....AND "WP" WAS NOT FORTH COMING AND ACTUALY UNLOVINGLY SIDE STEPPED MY LEGITAMATE QUESTION.

AND JERRY..I WOULD THANK YOU TO KEEP YOUR UNLOVING INTERFERING THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF...AS I AM AN INTELEGENT INDIVIDUAL, WHO DOES NOT NEED YOUR MOST OBVIOUS MISS GUIDED ASSISTANCE.

And Jerry if you do not believe and or think that i act as I say I do, then you should maybe invest some quality time in being schooled up on the english language and proper grammar to match....AS I BELIEVE IT IS OBVIOUSE THAT, THAT IS HALF OF YOUR PROBLEM, HERE ON THIS FORUM, AS TO WHY YOU RUB PEOPLE THE WRONG WAY.

Neil.

Hi nil,

You don't have a clue but she's using her analysis and information understanding provided by me. As this is the real world events between me and Ab Orgine and his worship sources. If you can't see them you're too slow. Can't you see White Pegasus is not the only person to comment on Ab Orgine. And he's not the person never suspended by the stuffs here. If Adrienne is still here, she will close his posting for a long time ago. So you can see there's killer here. Who's he, can't you see?

So anyway, who are you to comment on me? Can you see properly what's going on with you analysis? I don't think so. You're more a dis respect person that never tell the truth. Or never have the abilities to find the true story about what's happening here. So nil, open you eyes widely, wide-angle, focuse point, close-up on the matter and then you may find a little bit of his track of bad doing.

What's LOVING means to you? By killing my spirit on your invitation? Or a faint , misty, cloudy outlook of love you can sow to others? If you really need be treated well by others then you should treat others well first. Don't do those you don't want others do to you. That's a simple language or a Chinese idiom.

So nil, why you want to write my name as "Jerry" ? I can call you, nil if you don't mind. Is it your custom to call people like that or just you're afraid to call my name, Jeremy. That's unloving.

Polite is not your habits, so others sow polite but you treat it as not polite that's your own fault.you can't blame others for that.