View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow

There is something very mysterious.... yesterday I was drawn to your thread, and as I was reading backwards , a new talent I have recently acquired, lol .....I noticed a reply from you to me that I had missed ! not sure how that happened as I am always usually very attentive to your replies, my apologies to you !

Anyways, just now I was going to reply to you and now I can't find your post.... I have looked 3 times, which I have heard is a magic number. Then I thought perhaps I was in a different thread of yours , so I glanced in one of your other popular threads and no, it wasn't there either. How can something just mysteriously disappear ? I am thinking the date was the end of August ( I know, way too long ..... ) or did you write me in invisible ink that disappears after a certain amount of time ?

If I recall, it may have been something about ' signs ' that we were talking about.

much love, always
Dreamie xx
That is the trouble with signs my dear Dream Angel, one moment they are right in front of you, the next they are gone. What have you learnt from this?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸