View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 03:19 AM
Ascender
hello :)

What beautiful experiences to read.

Ive had too many to share on this post, so I will share just one and I must say meeting my passed on loved one's in astral are absolute treasures.

Besides meeting them, Ive had one or two experiences while fully awake that have given me a "knowing" that after death, life and their energies continue on and if Im wanting it and open to it, our communication with each other is indeed an event - far from just my imagination.

Wow...which one do i write about LoL

Not long after my husband passed, I met him on the astral many times. He used to show me various places where he hung out with other passed on relatives, and "friends" I never knew but he did.

I remember going to visit him one time ( first time, as he usually came to me it seemed ), and i had to wait in the reception area, there was no receptionist as such, but somehow my arrival was known and it was just a "thought" in my head at the time of me saying I was there to see him. The building was HUGE, and although inside this reception room at the time, I was able to see the size of the place, on the outside. There were rooms upon rooms and I couldnt see where it ended as such. Within a very short time ( seconds ) he came to greet me and he showed me different rooms - where choirs sung, meditation rooms,and there seemed to be rooms for "families" as such which seemed to be down endless hallways. He explained to me that - in "God's" house - space was unlimited - duh me! I suppose so eh? LoL

In linear time - the visit seemed short - but it "felt" like a good amount of time and I felt satisfied with the length of time Id spent there, leaving wasn't an issue and I knew I could go back again if I needed to.

My most memorable "feeling" in this visit was being able to hug him like I would have in the physical, and coming back to body and still "feeling" the hug. When I woke up, the sensation was still there :)

As said, Ive had many of them, with my parents, grandmother and an aunt - my dog's and a cat who lived for many years. - Living people as well - who I had not yet met in real life - but soon did a week later.

I love that we are able to do this.....somehow it makes everything ok....and easier to deal with the emotions and grief.

Thankyou for this thread, its nice to share :)

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ