View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had many such messages relayed in that way. I do not buy into "little green men" as I feel that we do all experience at some point all the vast universe has to offer to us. We are all one in the vastness just that we feel we are alone.

I joke with me kids when I am having one of those days "what planet am I on " as when me first son was little he would talk about a planet with two moons. It was out past Pluto. Would say to me Mom you just want to go home is all. I wondered about that and when I ask him on it now is simply goes for now Mom your on Earth deal with it.

When I astral I go to other places and they are as real as Earth is and as familiar to me as Earth is. I have met one other that so shares in what I know of the other place and both of us were there before being 'sent' for yet another Earth life.

There are a few advantages Earth has lol as the body does have some nice features and sensations to it at times. Other than that its a pretty mundane existance.

Lynn