View Single Post
Old 30-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaquinn
Hello everyone, my name is Mika Quinn and I am in quite alot of pain at the moment over the death of my beagle snuffy, who got run over by a car and died 5 days ago ,he ment and still does mean the world to me, he was like my child. I have considered myself a spiritualist for many years but I think I still have a lot to learn, so I thought I would join your wonderful forum and i am hoping to attend the spiritualist church every sunday, I attended last sunday and the medium told me my Snuffy will still be in the hospital there on the other side, can anyone please tell me about the hospital and how long he will be there for? as the medium was in a bit of a rush so I didn't ask her more about the hospital. She also said that only some animals go to the other side does anybody know what she meant by this? I am just finding myself constantly thinking about him and searching for answers to how he is and where he is at the moment. Thank you so much.
I thought I would pop by and leave a few words for your consideration.
I myself am likened to somewhat of an animal on and within these other realms so I shall speak hopefully, directly to your heart wisdom.

First thing to understand is that animals such as Snuffy do not endure anywhere near as much pain and trauma as do human beings. They certainly do not carry over as much as you would during your transition. This is because they, such as Snuffy, do not wear as heavy or complex a persona, or sense of ego that humans tend to adopt. It is this trait in humans which tend to amount to great displays of suffering and discontent within the soul. Animals, such as Snuffy, tend to let go and release their grasp from physical state much more easily and are often more intuitive of the transition process. This is to say, it is much more fluid for them. Your concern that this beautiful animal is somehow traumatised by the vehicle which caused its end should be understood and overcome. For it is in truth I speak that Snuffy would not recall any pain or suffering involved with the event and in fact would actually continue whatever it was doing prior to the incident. It really does happen that quickly. So quickly in fact it is sometimes a surprise for it to learn it has actually lost its physical form. Others, as I say, are more aware as to what is going on and will intuitively know what to do to help itself pass more easily. This is why you will often see it behave strangely or alienate itself from others. It is because it is preparing itself for its transition.

The second thing I wish to speak about here is that very few individuals seem to mention the fact that animals, such as Snuffy, have their own spirit guides and doorkeepers. Not only this but individuals seem to denote there are hospitals and scenarios in the spirit world where it is human beings which are the ones to care for these animals, as if they are somehow more superior.
In actual fact my friend, it is other animals of like-species and soul group which cater for their needs and transition. Animals, such as Snuffy have exactly the same level of wisdom, communication and spiritual enlightenment as do those souls of human origin. Snuffy will be tended to by animals of his own species, as well as other animals, birds and so forth which he had interacted with while in physical life, as well as beings which Snuffy knew prior to his birth. Yes, indeed it is that Snuffy made friends with certain birds, with certain other animals, which are now also present with him in the spirit world.
Snuffy is at this moment, truly blessed.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸