View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Guide

City of People and Intelligent Animals

I have been having many dreams lately of theae places i am assuming in the same place but different parts of this city. Maybe the future? I dont know or maybe just a alternate reality. Anyways this city is filled with animals.... Animals you see all the time and not at all. For example i saw a pack of cats amongst other people in this busy city square following each other but they didnt look like any cats i have ever seen. Funny story.. I ran up to that pack of cats to try to spook them lol and they all scattered in different directions lol but i tried to run away from one that wanted to teach me a leason lol didnt make it and i woke up.

Other dreams i saw birds exhibiting some kind of humanlike reactions. Lol for instance i saw these 2 love birds... Or birds that seemed like a couple fly down to where i was at and there was a cat there and the cat went for one of the birds and the male bird just spread his wings to shield his bird lady. It seemed more like playful bicking to me. Lol not sure what to call it acutually. I am aparantly outside of an apartment building this time and I see a white cougar comeoitside then a bear some buildings away from that. Lol no idea what to make of this.

Thanks