View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Suspended
Well, i am the black sheep in my family, friends ugh.. well all my old friends i don't hang out with any more, i may see them here an there but people get busy and have there own family's an stuff. When i was a teenager i had a group of friends who, we were like brothers, we helped each other and ran a muck together. These days i have other friends who i see every now an then. I have seen family members have fights with each other an never speak with one another again, and the same with people who were friends. Animals make good friends.

If someone has never known there biological family an grew up an was taken in by another family are they there family or friends? family doesn't always have to be like a house hold family thing i don't think.. some times people call others there family when they are a group of people they are close to an can relate to or makes them feel like they belong, maybe more then there biological family but humans are all related like one big family anyway, right? I still get what you mean Slayer, relative family members most seem to be more closer with and they are more helpful and stuff then friends, for most people.