View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I enjoyed reading this Greenslade. I can relate in many ways of my own process, how the intersection of so many lives have come through others, without always knowing the full details, but more a sense of something more, coming into the connection and process.

Did you mean your current wife was actually your first past life wife?
Thank you.

To me, sharing and finding similarities in experiences is better than arguing over some ideology, I think there should be more of it on the forums but them everyone has their own Spirituality.

When I first really started with Spirituality I met a group of people with whom I shared some very 'special' connections, at that time I'd never really sensed connections and I've come to realise that these were very different again. The only way to describe it is that they felt like long lost kinfolk. My wife was one of those. We had our first Life together in the physical in Atlantis and she was my wife then. She's been in every Life since then in various ways - a child in the home I was a doctor in, a barmaid at a local inn, a family friend.....

We've both spent a lot of time talking to people who have shared Past Lives with us, and the more we've found out the more there is to find out. The details themselves are amazing but when you consider the underlying connections and somehow across time and space people find each other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I can relate to this as well within me somewhere... I am not sure why entirely, but it feels like I am moving through all my lives in this one life, with awareness this time.

Recently I met someone who, through some activations and past life recall moments has been my husband (quite possibly a deep love through a stream of lives) I had a recall and vision recently, where I fought to free him from jail in a recent life, but I didn't manage to set him free. This life, it seems that the trigger of "deep connection" that came about when we first met, activated us to know something was being awakened to remember and serve to one another. Through the process, I actually started to open and free him of his hidden pain he was still holding onto in himself. As time has gone on I continue to give him back all I have gained in my own process of inner freedom to be my true self and awareness of life within that and he supports me through his presence in return. It is only of recent months that the whole past life aspects have opened in me to understand the bigger picture of my life as it is. I can see why not opening to them previously with the depth and pain levels I had to heal through many streams of myself came to be in this way. I can see it would have been far too much to bear and witness. Of course now, where I am in myself and remembering this connections of past lives, I am able to hold the balance in myself and open through the stream of my own love and connection and not be so traumatised by the greater picture, but more able to see it directly without pain involved.

I am not sure where this connection is headed. I am enjoying the process and the presence of love it is unfolding in me as a source long forgotten and always missed for many reasons of life as it had unfolded previously, through loss, confinement and the way in which the life dictated would be..

Interestingly I had an opening to my current partner and our past life. This showed me I was a slave to him in a previous life. It makes sense that I was to find my freedom deeper through him as this life closer companion supporting me in this life perhaps? And consequently finding those that my freedom in me couldn't support previously, but now is supporting. Its all very interesting to me how its unfolding and showing me now something I never truly had to relate too.
Yeah, I very much recognise that pattern.

I was killed in Atlantis, I remember who and why, and lying in the street bleeding out. At the time we had a son who was dying of an incurable wasting disease, he was six years old. When I died he lost his will to Live and just withered, it was too much for my wife and she became consumed by 'anger at the gods' because she'd lost her beloved husband and son. In Sprit she made a pact that she would be with me in every Life, but 'the deal' was that she would die young - except for the last one. That's what pretty much happened, and since then I've had to deal with her dying in various ways. The worst was when she was a child in a home and I was the doctor, she was playing on a swing, fell and bumped her head. I had to sit with her as she died because in those days (American frontier time) there wasn't anything I could have done.

In this Life she's been through the mill and I've spent time putting her back together again, as if to repair the damage from the first Life so we can both move on from this plane of existence. Our son from Atlantis is still with us, in Spirit - as are one or two more. Certainly Love is being very much highlighted, as if being reinforced to ensure its presence is being felt. It's easy to feel Love when that's all there is, but on the stage of separation, duality...???

Quite a few years ago I had a strange feeling of so many people I knew packing up and moving on in a mass migration. I broached the subject in the forum (not this one) and many of them were having the same feelings, so many felt the pull to go Home. This is certainly how I feel now, as though there's a putting affairs in order feeling going on. I've been told what's next but it went over my head, quite frankly, because I have no concept as to what existence might be like 'there'.

Time for a clean slate and a fresh start.