View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:03 PM
Seeker

I've tried so many different things but none of them worked. I went to a physiotherapist for like two months, I've tried taking fish oil, calcium tablets, vitamins, I even tried to eat more healthy but for the past 9 months I've been in pain every single day. :( Also my GP tried giving me antidepressants cause it could supposedly help with muscle pains, but it made everything so much worse. Like I was nauseous all the time, I had constant panic attacks and it even felt like I was losing my mind?

I also went to a fortune teller/psychic but regarding my illness he said that there's nothing wrong with my muscles, he just said that I need to get more exercise done and I'll be fine.

And now I'm seeing an osteopath/chiropractor. According to him I have a blockage in my pelvis, which explains the pain I feel in my lower back/groin. But after two appointments there's still no improvement. But that's not my only problem, cause I get pains in my fingers, hands, elbows, knees, legs and feet? And to be fair, I don't feel comfortable around him so maybe I should just stop going.

So I really don't know what more I can do. Maybe I'm overthinking things but I got this muscle pain around the same time my stepmum got pregnant. At first it didn't even cross my mind but my stepmum has had a bleeding in her brain so her baby was born two months early and she's been in a coma for a few weeks. Could this be somewhat related or is it just a complete coincidence? The baby is doing fine though but the doctors told us they still have no idea how bad the bleeding damaged her brain.

Idk I just hate the fact that I'm so ill, because all I wanna do is just go back to uni, be there for my dad and my little brother. But I can't. And now my dad has to worry about me as well and he's already worried enough about his wife, his kid and his own company? So he doesn't need any more of this.

I'm sorry for this long rant but I'm just so desperate. Sometimes the pain gets so bad in my lower back/groin, it makes me want to end it all. But I know I can't because my dad wouldn't be able to cope with another disaster. I don't know if it's just anxiety but sometimes I feel like I have a deadly disease like cancer, cause it really does feel like my body is giving up on me and I'm trapped here. I just don't get it. I see people who are 90 years old walking around, riding their bike without having any problems. And I'm only 23 years old and all I do is lay in bed most of the time because moving hurts.

Isn't there a way I could get a sign or information on what I should do from spirit guides in the afterlife?