View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Master
I have not tried Tarot or pendulum in combination with energy readings yet. I was really considering using pendulum with energy readings for a while. I had tried pendulum with Tarot and that certainly was an experience I am not too likely to forget.

I have been considering offering a combination of Tarot and Pendulum readings soon, but am still thinking on it and working it out in my mind.

I will probably offer a few soon, possibly only a few at first for practice with Tarot.

That is a remarkable and touching experience you tell of.

I really am quite touched when a sitter seems to be getting help from a read, even if it only opens a way to be able to talk about the things we find troubling. I find at times just someone listening is often quite helpful.

Thanks for your thoughts, they've helped to get me motivated some more on a few things I had wanted to try including pendulum work in combo with Tarot and energy readings. I may start with a Tarot, pendulum combination, as I feel I could use the Tarot practice, and would love to put my pendulum to more use.

Thanks.