View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather
Hi Lynn,

According to doctors, I was not supposed to be born. After my sister was born, my mom's tubes were gashed, tied and sewn into her uterus. After a couple of years, my mom knew she was pregnant again but her doctor wouldn't accept it at first. As the pregnancy progressed and he could no longer deny it, he said that she would naturally abort - she didn't. When it was obvious that I was developing, she was told that I would be very damaged and the pregnancy would not result in a live birth. My mom delivered me via c-section and died for a few minutes. They brought her back and I was declared "normal." As a child, I was anything but and relatives believed that the "normal" diagnosis was a bit hasty. I was very withdrawn, didn't speak til I was four years old and seemed only content when I was in nature with animals. What I think happened was that I had written a very ambitious life script and the closer I came to entering this world, the more anxious I became. I believed this life would be wrought with pain, sadness and huge challenges and hurdles and wasn't convinced I was prepared to play it out. My essence convinced me that I needed to. I've never felt comfortable here but have tried to understand the lessons I knew I needed to work on. There are times when I feel like I've made progress and other times when I feel like I've been so totally inept. I keep trying to be mindful and soulful. I'm an HSP and have always felt overwhelmed by my emotions and life in general. I have no idea if I've been very successful in fulfilling my life script and probably won't til I leave her and can do an honest accessment.

Blessings to you, feather
Hi....I absolutely totally know where you're coming from. For me I knew when I was 4 that I was different..from one HSP to another... I KNOW!