Thread: Oneiromancy
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Master
Oh scratch that. Lynn reminded me yes, I have had a prophetic like dream where I was asleep. I am sorry I had not thought of it, as I did not consider it could be considered a prophetic dream.

It was the morning before Charles Manson died. I heard a spirit voice come to me in a dream, addressing me by first name and stating that Charles Manson had died. It spoke of how my father would be upset- he detested Manson, naturally.

I did not consider this a prophetic like dream as I am used to viewing this sort of thing as Spirit work or Spirit messages. As the message came from the world of Spirit.

I woke up feeling how very odd the dream was, what stood out is that it felt very very real. That the information from the dream was true.

I confirmed it by logging into social media expecting it to be blasted everywhere. I decided before logging on that if indeed it was blasted everywhere- that it is confirmation.

To utter shock it was there- everywhere.

When my father asked me when he saw me, I had just woken up- he asked if I knew Charles Manson was dead, and I told him yes I already knew. When he asked me how I knew, I lied to him and told him I found out through social media. Well I half lied anyway. I didn't want to get into a discussion about spirituality at the time so I didn't let him know, I was told in a dream.

Lynn's message reminded me of this experience.

So yes, once I had a prophetic like dream. I just don't call it this, so forgot this experience.