View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 04:55 AM
Suspended
Teach the child to look after the earth and animals, teach it not to harm the earth, only take what is needed from the earth so more things can grow ect.., teach the child how to defend itself from other kids and people, what to do in situations, teach them how to interact with people and understand them, allow the child to see the good side and the bad side of life, but don't go to over the top with the bad side because they are young, and explain the world or questions asked by them, to them in a down to earth and honest way (unless the topic is about something not so down to earth then go off into where ever, they need wonder and imagination as well! very important imo). Have fun too of course not always serious.

You will have mainstream school (if the child goes there) t.v and media, other children and other parents all potentially being an influence for the child as well and you need to stay on top of that too, or tell/show the kid how not to be influenced easily by these things.

Some parents just think they can send there kid off to school and not really take part in teaching the kid anything because the school will do it all for them this is a mistake i believe.

There going to learn and have there journey (the children), if you care enough to be apart of it, thats good, teach good things to them. Im not speaking bad of parents by the way, it is a big job i could imagine and im sure the majority do there best, what i shared here would just be what i would do and take note of.. some things anyway.