View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Master
I have changed something that I believe and I believe this because I realized there can be no other explanation.

I don't think we were ever created as I stated we were above. I feel as though we always were.

If God was a body, a Collective Consciousness or in the case of "the beginning" a Universal One, I feel we have always been a part of this Consciousness and never created.

Like cell division or an amoeba we've been gradually evolving apart from the Creator/Creative Energy to experience self but have always been That. Long before we ever had our first human incarnation, we've always been Spiritual Beings.

And long before we became fully individualized to experience our own journey, we were all of One Mind, One Spirit in the Body of what we call God. We are eternal, no beginning and no end. Only constant evolution.

God evolves as well since our souls have experienced separation from God on some level, it is like cells dividing from each other. But this experience isn't meant to be a negative. It is simply a mode, a state one must go through to understand the self.

And since God is like a cosmic Body of spirit and mind, there are higher aspects of that Body, Pyramid, House, Council (different metaphors used in ancient times and Bible for the All). Just as the body has many parts and all are equal to be whole, the body also has higher and lower aspects- the head/ neck vs. the arms and legs as an example. The higher aspects would be the Angels and archangels. These spirits evolved from the Universal Spirit with a very black and white energy. They are either evolving towards greater light and love, or darkness and chaos. These higher powers brought the rise and opportunity for all different entities to choose "Good and evil",- angels and demons. Not the best words to use but that's all we got to explain Light and Darkness. This is why so many philosophers say God and the Devil are one, or two sides of the same coin in a certain manner of speaking. The necessity for the "devil" or Darkness is to always make the Light shine greater, for goodness to be magnified even if it becomes a victim of darkness.

On some level the Divine Nature is spread out, shared, distributed properly to all of God's Children on several many different levels.