View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Pathfinder

Apple Cider Vinegar.... Facial Miracle!

Hi everyone,

So as of recently, I have tried to take better care of my health, and included in that is taking better care of my skin.

I was googling / pinteresting natural at home face masks, I came across Apple Cider Vinegar + diluted water.

I used a cotton makeup remover pad to wipe this on my face, and wow does it work wonders!
I even bought some little travel bottles (the ones you put shampoo in when you go on a vacation), I put 1/2 ACV + 1/2 water. Give it a shake and squirt some onto the cotton makeup pad (or cotton ball if you have handy).
Wipe it onto your face, and you can either let it sit until it dries, rinse it off...OR leave it on overnight to help with acne prone skin and wash off in the morning.
I do like to use a light moisturiser afterwards, especially in dry areas, but majority of the time using this, my skin has felt so clean.
(you can feel the vinegar tingle into your pores, it tickles a little, but thats great, because I know its working!)

I have large pores and blackheads on my nose, and within 3 days of using this method, I no longer have blackheads and my pores are smaller. It's also helped to even my skin tone! (I found with the blackheads, removing them was a breeze, they came out soooo much easier than usual, even hidden gems I didn't even see!).

Anyway, I highly recommend people to try this if you aren't already :) Just wanted to share this natural facial miracle product, it really does work.

Here is a list of what it potentially can help with;

Apple cider vinegar can help reduce age spots: When you wash your face daily with apple cider vinegar you will notice a substantial difference in age spots. Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxy acids that will remove dead skin and reveal healthy and vibrant new skin. In addition to washing with a splash of apple cider vinegar, dab a little on a cotton ball and apply directly to age spots. Wait about thirty minutes and rinse your face with cool water and pat dry. Do this twice daily for six weeks and you will see a difference.

Apple cider vinegar fights acne, pimples and blemishes: No need to buy commercial acne cream when you can use apple cider vinegar. When apple cider vinegar is made, malic acid forms. This makes apple cider vinegar a potent antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral substance capable of keeping bacteria at bay and pimples from forming.

Apple cider vinegar balances your skin: While removing oil from your skin, apple cider vinegar also helps to balance pH and keeps your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of sebum. Rinse your face daily with apple cider vinegar if you desire balance.

Apple cider vinegar fights wrinkles: Diluted apple cider vinegar face wash can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can soak a cotton pad or cotton cloth in diluted apple cider vinegar and dab on your skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Apple cider vinegar removes toxins from your face: Regular use of an apple cider vinegar wash will help draw toxins out of your skin leaving a youthful and clean glow.

Apple cider vinegar in place of your regular toner: Drench a cotton wool ball with water first, and then dip it in the vinegar. Sweep it lightly over your face and throat, avoiding the eyes. It will promote clarity of complexion, diminish discolouration and age spots and help to clear away pimples.

Apple cider vinegar balances your skin’s pH: Apple cider vinegar doesn’t just effectively remove excess oil from your skin, it also helps to balance your skin’s pH levels. It can also prevent your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of sebum to prevent acne and pimples.

Apple cider vinegar can unclog your pores: ACV’s natural goodness also unclogs skin pores and allows your skin to breathe properly, so it is very effective in treating acne and pimples on your face and on your back.