View Single Post
Old 19-05-2014, 05:48 AM
Tesla_Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosmicL
I am new here. However I am not new to this SC/TF stuff. I've been viewing as a guest for a while before joining the forum, so I've read a few of your posts. You sound alot like my twin did when I first met him, only they are male and I female. I am scorpio, they are leo. My twin was very defensive about his spirituality, like it made him feel vulnerable for showing that part of his beautiful self..& his feelings. I just feel inclined to reply and say some things to you. You are open to your twin, you bare your soul to her and now maybe you feel that your vulnerability has been exploited. I think your twin is not intentionally trying to treat you in a certain way. I think you feel vulnerable. Anothers inability to be loving and intimate towards us isnt anything to do with us. It is their own inability to be open and intimate and honest with themselves. Add that to the whole twin dynamic and it can all get very confusing. Thing is, your twin may feel vulnerable to. I notice when you post a question and you have opened up, you suddenly close down again, wish everyone well and say that is that. I may be wrong but it seems it may mirror the dynamic you are sharing with your twin, openness and then ignoring, and she is mirroring that behaviour to you. Are YOU ignoring you? That is the question. Do not be afraid to share any part of yourself, you are beautiful for having the courage to be open. Do not take it personaly or to heart if your twin closes down on you or beat yourself up with blame. Acknowledge it and see where it mirrors any part within yourself. Love every part of yourself and know that if she is your twin she loves you. You need to take care of yourself & make time for yourself, stop questioning your twins actions of ignoring you. and instead stop ignoring yourself, your own needs - sleep. Often we are angry at our twins treatment of us when really they are only mirroring the treatment we are giving to ourselves.

Warmly, KosmicL.
Thank you for that beautiful post..