View Single Post
Old 17-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Master
Fish

Hey SixOfClubs - here is how i come to it, at this point.

#1 - "reality is that which, when you cease to believe it, does not go away."

#2 - you get what you ask for.

#3 - go with whatever works.

So, to break that down, basically yes, # 2 law of attraction BUT superceding this, the one that asks 'who's your daddy?' is #1. and #3, sort of like you are free to do whatever works for you, so long as you remain true to yourself. #3 is part #2, part #1, and is in line with the serenity prayer; realizing what you have power over, and what you do not.

I think though, it is important to realize that #1 is the Divine, that has our best intentions at heart, and we get into trouble when we try fighting against #1, and this may be the selfish part of #2, thinking you are king of the world, invincible. The manifestations of this can come up as any kind and all kinds of problems, "cognitive dissonance" in our personal lives, but that is just impying the need for adjustment, refocus, growth, etc. as the result of 'karma' which is not as judgmental as the word may suggest, it is just natural Spiritual law at work.

So, to answer your question, i'd say it could be either you are attracting these things, or else they are bound to happen, but my point to you would be, what does it matter? It is the way in which you deal with it which matters, and in this way, 'believing to see' could be a #2 way to go in so far as the more you are able to maintain an open, heart centered, honest, positive approach to whatever comes your way in life, mental life included, that this will help establish understanding and greater all round health.

If you believe-slash-realize that From a greater perspective there is a sort of 'Divine indifference' as one Russian novelist (Forget his name, wrote Doctor Zivhago) put it, and that everything is going to plan, and will work out. Trust is necessary, and also good idea to let go of thoughts that serve no purpose, as they not useful, or, #3 oriented, they aren't working, so let them go.

It's not even the specific nature of the thoughts themselves, but the energy which is the track upon which your train of thought travels; fear itself. Face them, let them go, embrace them.. do whatever works. (#3 again.) Try developing intuition, maybe take up meditation (if you haven't already) and don't worry. You may choose to let go of the whirlwind thought pattern, and probably good to stop thinking so much in general, and learn to develop your intuition more maybe.

Anyways, how i sees it, or one way to look at it i guess, hope that any of it may be helpful.

OneLove . ~ *