View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Master

What is the 5th dimension?

So someone was with me in thischanneling session, and that person had some additional questions on expandingthis answer, that I thought I’d share, because I liked the questions and theanswers.
Q: To go a little deeper into the subject, I have an understanding of whatyou said about the earth is already is in these dimensions and we are really inthese other dimensions and it’s really a matter of us being aware of these other dimensions and we’realready there and now it’s up to us to have a full understanding that we areand have some sense that we are there. This is for my own personal knowledge. The 5th dimension is my question. I understand the first 3 dimensions, height,width, length to give our world a 3rd dimensional view. To me the 4th dimension would bethe spirituality dimension. So what isthe 5th dimension?
A: Well, the 3rd dimension has depth and width and length that is true butit is a camouflage, it is what your outer senses see, it is the chair that we aresitting on, you can touch it and feel it. Your inner senses aren’t touching the chair, they don’t feel the chair,but they feel more than the chair, they feel the atoms and the molecules makingup the chair, so the 3rd dimension is camouflage in the effect that the camouflageis what you perceive from your senses, your outer senses -
Q: So we perceive the camouflage as reality?
A: Right, it is your reality that you perceive. If you were blind and you could not see withyour eyes, you would sense something that someone that has vision does notsense because their eyes are giving them a different sense of the camouflage. If you were not able to see what someone whois sighted is able to see, you would have to rely on your other senses to amuch more intense degree and when you use your inner senses more than your outersenses as someone who is lacking a sense has to do, you are more in touch witha different dimension.
Q: Is that the 4th dimension?
A: So the 4th dimension is more relative to time and space.-
Q: So what is the 5th dimension?
A: The 5th dimension is more relative to the inner senses usingtime and space, but without the camouflage.
Q: Where does spirituality fit in?
A: The 5th dimension would definitely be more of a spiritualdimension, it is more something that you can access now but that you can use tomold your way through life, it is more alive, it is more moldable, it is atoms andmolecules that you can now affect with your inner senses to creates that whichyou want, so it remains it’s still in the 3rd dimension but it isusing your senses in access to the 5th dimension, the 5thdimensional way of being, the gifts that are in the 5th dimension,and there are a lot of them, telepathy being only one, that you can utilize inthe 3rd dimension, so it’s not that you are not still in the 3rd dimension, it’s justyour bringing these other abilities so to speak that are in the 5thdimension more into your 3d world, more accessible to you, more helpful to youas you go about creating your reality.
Q: We live so much of our lives looking, taking in reality using our senses,or what we perceive as reality using our senses, our 5 main senses and ourreality basically is from the moment we wake up in the morning till the moment wego to sleep, that is our life and we tend to think of our lives as only beingin this 3 ds physical world that we live in and it seems like so much of ourdaily existence, and it’s not just humans it’s every other species that lives onthe planet as well, goes through a daily struggle to survive and to thrive andthis has happened long before humans were on this planet and it probably willcontinue with other species when humans no longer exist on this planet, just anatural evolution of the planet – the planet is 4 billion years old and humanshave been here about 150,000 years. Isthat what we are supposed to experience, not just humans but every other specieson the planet that, from the moment they wake up till the moment they go tosleep, it’s a struggle for them to survive. Is that supposed to be the experience?
A: Well, I think struggle is an incorrect term.
Q: Well, it’s a challenge every day. Humans have their own, but it seems like the daily challenge is life onPlanet earth.
A: When you are focused in the nonphysical and you wish to be physical,there is an agreement that you know going in, a life plan I guess you wouldcall it, of things that you are going to learn this time around, that you areworking with, so therein lies the struggle, those are the issues that you setup for yourself to learn and grow from, but within those parameters the basicreason that you come into the physical is to learn to use your creativeabilities to create whatever you want to create within those parameters. It is a way of creation that was put in placeby all of us in the nonphysical, a place to create, a playground, so you canlook at it like this is a gigantic play, this is a playground that the play istaking place in, you have preordained with a lot of people ahead of time whateach of your parts would be and so you come in not just by yourself but ingroups. And within these groups you haveyour props and your Act 1s and this person is working on this, and this personis working on that, but yet you get you are all working together so you have aframework so to speak but within the framework of that is your own creativetalents, your own creative abilities, so the goal, I guess if there is a goal,and there is, of being physical is to learn how to mold your world out of the atomsand molecules that swarm: the earth, the air, the water, the I guess you couldcall it nothingness, but you can’t see it, but it is an opportunity to learnhow to create for creators, you are all creators, you are all a part of god andwe all are a part of god, there is nothing that separates us from that which you are, it is just that you arenow physical, this part of you, but the larger part of you that is with us isstill with you in the physical, so you can call on that part of yourselfanytime at all to help with struggles with life and things that are botheringyou and things that are challenging and if you ask and allow you will get thehelp that you need. But the joy is thereas well, and if you could find the joy in the creationthat is the goal. The goal is alwaysjoy.