Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2011, 03:11 AM
SerpentQueen

Heh. I just got done writing a post earlier about how my life has been dogged by suicides. If you want to talk and talk and talk, I am here; just PM me.

I disagree with SteffMarshall but I can also see the point he/she is making. It's a two-sided coin. It's not that your aunt lost faith in God; it's that your aunt was overwhelmed with human existence and wanted nothing more than to go back to God. This does not make one weak or a looser. Isn't it what we all long for? Yet yes, there is that flip side.... why take such a short cut like that? For those left living, that is the very question to ponder.

If you believe in reincarnation then it may console you to consider your aunt chose a very challenging path for this incarnation. She may have chosen to kill herself as a sacrifice for the rest of you that she loved, for lessons you all needed to learn to grow. In other words, she agreed to leave this world when she did, because it was all a part of a grand master plan, for the rest of you who are her One.

Or she simply took on more than she could handle, got overwhelmed, and went back for a rest. To stay on the other side from here on out, learning lessons from afar, watching and learning from afar, from a safer distance, through your lessons instead of experiencing them directly herself.

Just please whatever you believe, know that she is just fine, she may not be here in form, but she IS very much here. In ever breath you take. If you miss her, breath her in from the air. The molecules you breath in may transform their way into tears coursing down your face, and that is all as well... they evaporate, go back into the air, become clouds, rain down, filter through the ground, become the water you drink and a critical part of you.

Hugs and much love. I'm here, if you want to talk. Talk on and on to me all you want. Been there, done that. Over and over...