View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.
Near death experiences will vary depending upon the amount of spiritual energy one has at the time of death. Many people are reincarnates and have been to the spiritual collective at the center of this Earth many times before. They will see the light of the God of Humanity which is the collective of the souls of man. This is subdivided into the many Gods of man of the various religions and churches.
Your friend only saw black or nothing. What is the quality of his soul. He most likely has anew soul. Thus at birth he only had raw spiritual energy within him. Has he chosen a religious path? This will help him to absorb spiritual energy. All religions provide pathways to the spiritual world and the reincarnation process. To only see black or nothing at all would indicate that a person is on a path toward the outer darkness and disintegration of the soul.
There are religious paths and spiritual paths. Many modern people chose a spiritual path. Some are devoted to the animal kingdom and the Earth itself. To serve the animals and the earth and ones fellow man insures the absorption of spiritual energy. Some on non-religious paths do quite well. However those who hope for the higher cosmic reincarnation path must seek a New Earth religious path.