Thread: ouija board..
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2011, 03:20 AM
Knower
Ive tried home made Ouija Boards before but only a few times. My mate before Christmas did a ouija board with his family in a haunted pub and this is where he was introduced to his spirit guide, Her name is Gwen who died something in the 1600's due to the black death, She said she was very yound when she died, i think she said she was something like 12 or 13 and Gwen has been with my friend ever since and also warned him of a house fire in his dreams which would happen a week later. The second time i did a ouija board i was targeted by some evil spirit by the sounds of it when it told me i would die before my friends birthday at the age of 19, Im now 20. The third time i did it was at my house and one of my relatives came through, what he said was true and he died in the 60's and at that time, both of my friends saw a big white flash at the same time and unfortunately i never saw it. The only trouble i find with Ouija Boards with friends or anybody is that someone could be pushing whatever you are using as a pointer which should never be done but you never know who could be doing it. I shall do it again one day but i think its hugely risky as i dont want an evil spirit in my life!