View Single Post
Old 13-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Amethyst

Hi Whispers!

Blessings to you and your sister.

I’ve just been through similar with my sister and I can relate to how you were feeling when you started this thread and how uplifted you felt after you had spoken to your sister.

My sister’s partner went to work one morning in November and had a motorbike accident and passed.

It was a total shock to all the family.

My sister lives opposite me and I went straight round there shortly after it had happened to sit with her, though I knew not what to say and then all my family turned up, people were texting, emailing her.

Later in the day she wanted us all to go and she said that she just wanted to be on her own. And she felt like that the next day too and made it quite clear that she wanted everyone to stay away completely.

She was in so much pain and this was what she needed at the time.

During that first week, days went by with no contact from her and we were all very sad to think of her being alone to sort it out – but that was what she wanted, what she needed so we did not even text her to ask how she was.

I spent moments in floods of tears, just thinking about her and what she was going through – it was truly heart-wrenching.

About a week later she knocked on my door and I was so happy to see her and was surprised at what had brought her to my door.

Her three children thought of her partner as a father figure and were obviuosly very upset. My young nephew got up in the night to get a glass of water and on the glass patio door – very high up – he saw a smiley face had been ‘drawn’ on the glass.

My sister is quite short and she was wondering about the possibilities. . . Who had made that smiley face?

She was asking questions about death and afterlife and has never shown any interest in this subject before.

I’d love to think it was him and if it was, what a lovely thing to do to cheer up my nephew!

Blessings to him and your sister's friend too.

Amethyst x