View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshe
My sense of the experience I had is that it doesn’t involve any one particular culture’s “prophesy”, but rather various cultures coming together for the benefit of all sentient beings and to renew the earth. This is just an interpretation, but I have nothing to back it up, just a feeling. I did not realize there was an actual controversary over it. So thank you very much for posting the information!
Yeah, there may not have been an actual Native American ‘prophesy’ about it – and it does sound a bit like a Tolkien book fantasy prophesy – heh - but there has been indigenous cultures revival going on for quite some time now – first locally and then starting to share more globally.

And of course Environment needs all the warriors it can get – we are all but a part of Totality.

The only Rainbow Warriors I had heard about were the Taiwanese Aboriginals fighting Japanese occupation: “Warriors of the Rainbow - Seediq Bale”

Beautiful culture, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l people - but how long can they hold their identities and cultures strong within the increasing Chinese influence and pressure?

Sometimes these indigenous cultural exchange and other event programs (Taiwanese have with Australian Aboriginals and Maoris) can be like a much needed “shot in the arm” (for everyone participating):

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...5&postcount=61