View Single Post
Old 21-08-2015, 07:39 PM
boitenoire

Advice on Chakra Tuning Forks

Hi all,

Just need a bit of advice. My wife wants to buy a set of Chakra tuning forks to start to learn to work with them.

She was planning on buying a set tuned to the Harmonic scale, as that would seem to be resonant with the 7 chakras, but now she's started to see various other sets that are tuned for various other purposes.

One site sells two sets - a Harmonic Set and a 'Chakras' set.

It claims the Harmonic set "makes contact first with the PHYSICAL/MENTAL
levels then with the EMOTIONAL/SPIRITUAL levels
" and "chakras are denser, more crystallized, more cognitive, more centered around the 5 human senses and the bodily tissues, fluids, bones, organs, etc."

And for the 'Chakras' set: "makes contact first with the EMOTIONAL/SPIRITUAL levels then with the PHYSICAL/MENTAL levels" and "soulful desires and the cosmic multi-dimensions of our chakras, our subtle bodies and other energy gateways & pathways."

To my mind, as someone that's just starting with this, it seems to make more sense to get the Harmonic set, as perhaps its healing properties are a little more immediate/tangible, in terms working with the chakras located with the body, as opposed to connecting to more cosmic energies, which is maybe a little bit more for advanced practise... but I don't really know whether that makes total sense...!

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks!

JK